Back to School for Less
Back to School for Less – 05/08/2022
With August upon us …it’s time to get those back to school essentials sorted. We’ve compiled a handy check list to help and a visit to Buttercrane offers some amazing value.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE GUIDE BELOW.
Check out these amazing offers from our retailers:-
- Pick up a 2-pack of play-proof shirts and blouses from Dunnes Stores school range with short sleeve shirts in 4 different colours from £3 and long sleeve 2 pack from £3.50. Joggers start from £4 and polo shirts from £2.50 for a 2 pack. See Dunnes Stores full range of trousers, skirts, pinafores, socks, black shoes and sneakers in store.
- Primark is the place to visit unrivalled value and choice for essential socks, underwear and padded jackets. For nursery kids there are some cute little rucksacks too! Primark have pledged to hold the cost of many of kid’s apparel lines this winter with t-shirt from £1.80, sweatshirts from £4 and jeans from £6. Padded jackets will be held at £12, briefs at £3.50 for pack of ten and socks at £2.80 for back of ten.
- For the best value on big brand names, head to Sports Direct USC Buttercrane. For school trainers, school bags, PE and Football kit, and a huge range of school coats from Nike, Adidas, Karrimor, No Fear, Firetrap, Regatta, Puma, SoulCal, Gelert and lots of other big name brands.
- Connolly Shoes are the experts in kids shoes, with measuring services available for young children and older teens. They offer a huge range of play proof shoes from Clarks, Start Rite, Geoxx, Lelli Kelli, Primigi and lots more in a wide range of fits. No need to prebook for measuring - just call in and a member of staff would be happy to assist.
- For back to school lunch box inspiration, LIDL offers amazing value and lots of individually wrapped snacks, tasty sandwich fillers, juices and yogurts plus their famous fresh bakery section for a huge variety of bread, rolls, sweet and savoury treats from 60p. Visit instore today and check out the range!
- For the latest black trainers for school days and school bags visit JD Sports for trending looks from all your favourite brands including Nike, Adidas, Puma, The North Face, New Balance and Under Armour.
- Grafton Barber has a special back to school offer with a special ‘Father & Son’ deal – Dad and 2 sons hair cut for £35 (normally £43) PLUS kids get a free pair of sunglasses while stocks last. Offer available Monday – Friday until 30th September.
- Back to School isn’t just for kids – grown up staff have to ‘go back to school’ too! If you work as a teacher, classroom assistant, Special Needs Assistant you can get 15% off in Vila Buttercrane. Bring your ID into store from 12-31st of August to avail of this special offer.
- Did you know all children under 18 in full time education are entitled to a free eye test? Children get an NHS ST once every year and they are entitled to one pair of NHS glasses every year. This includes up to the value of Specsavers £89 frame range in kids/teens and adult styles. Specsavers also offer a range of designer glasses for a small add on fee. e.g. £99 designer frames cost £10 extra, £129 are £40 extra £149 are £60 and £169 frames are £80 extra.Children below the age of 16 can also avail of any additional pair half price (from £64 range and above) which also includes prescription sunglasses. They have a number of exclusive ranges to choose from. Any repairs and replacements in the NHS frame range are also free. Make your appointment today with Specsavers expert team to discuss any concerns you may have, tel 028 3025 0011.
- From Sharpies and Harry Potter pencil cases to academic diaries, protractors and art supplies, The Works offers some amazing deals on back to school stationary. A visit to Poundland is also a must, with packs of pencils, pens and spiral bound notebooks and polypockets all starting from £1 and a great range of best value lunch boxes and water bottles.
- Get your family winter ready with vitamin and mineral supplements from Holland & Barrett. Lots of chewable options for little ones and there’s a number of ranges developed for teens too. The experts in store can help guide you to the best choice for your little ones.
We look forward to welcoming you to Buttercrane - it's personal.