Buttercrane Grotto 2020
Terms & Conditions
Buttercrane’s Santa’s Grotto 2020 will be slightly different than in previous years due to the challenges of the Coronavirus pandemic. We have placed the grotto in a special mall unit and implemented a range of social distancing, hygiene and safety measures to protect visitors and staff whilst at our wonderful Iceland Grotto, whilst also making sure all visitors, have an enjoyable visit.
Please note there is a maximum capacity limit of six people (2 adults & 4 children) from one household permitted per grotto visit, so as to ensure social distancing compliance is adhered to within the grotto. If your household exceeds this ceiling please contact our Santa Help Desk directly on 028302 64627 Option 2.
These measures include:
- An online booking system to limit numbers. Online booking is required to ensure the efficient operation of the Grotto and these details of the adult making the booking will be retained for Track & Trace compliance. Some walk-in appointments may be available, subject to availability, and again the same contact information will be requested and retained for Track & trace purposes.
- There will be sanitising stations available at the entrance/exit which all visitors will be requested to use prior to and after their visit.
- A one-way system will operate to ensure social distancing
- Santa’s Ice Palace will be further ventilated by using fresh air all the way from Lapland to cool the Ice Palace and ensure ongoing air changes so the Ice Palace does not melt
- All visitors 12+ years and above are to wear a face covering. All staff will wear face coverings.
- Santa has asked that we use a stand in Santa this year as he cannot be with us in person in Buttercrane. So we have a large life size Santa for souvenir photograph purposes. Santa has assured us he will be able to travel all across the world at Christmas as he has been given a special “Covid Claus” travel pass.
- There is a special Talking Post Box for Santa lists, which go directly to the elves in Santa HQ, Lapland
- There will be cleaning of all high use touch points after each visit
- A deep clean of the grotto will be carried out after it closes each day.
- All visitors will be required to complete our Covid 19 Check list Acceptance prior to visiting the Grotto.
Covid 19 Checklist Acceptance Waiver
Checking the tick box on the booking link, commits to acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. Please ensure you have read and agree to the following:
- No member of my group are experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- No member of my group has travelled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I do not believe any member of my group has been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- No member of my group has been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- My group and I are following all HSC Public Health Agency recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.