Coffee & a Catch Up - it's Personal
Coffee & a Catch Up - it's Personal – 19/07/2022
But first coffee....
Iced Latte at T2, a double shot Americano from LIDL or a Tropical Mango Bubble Frappé from Costa ?
Whatever your coffee order, invite your bestie to join you on your next visit to Buttercrane for coffee and catch up. It's more than coffee, it's personal.
From eye care to fashion advice, great coffee, and fresh food to health and pharmacy expertise, our in-store experts love to share their knowledge to help you find the perfect product. Customer experience is at the heart of everything we do.
Here is a round up of all coffee and speciality drinks available in the Centre.
- T2 Bisto serving iced coffees with lots of choices of Syrup, they brew Bewleys tea and coffee and before 11am you can avail of a special offer of a Bewleys coffee or tea with a freshly made scone for £3.50. Iced coffees are £3.75. For early birds, you can have a small breakfast with Bewleys tea or coffee for just £5.50 before 11am.
- COSTA Coffee have launched their new summer drinks menu with an array of colourful Bubble Frappés and Iced Coffee Specials. PLUS they've launched some new muffins featuring tropical flavours like mango, passionfruit and white chocolate - the perfect accompanyment to your summer drink at COSTA. Download the COSTA Club App too and get exclusive rewards.
- As well as those delicious SUBWAY specials you can also get a delicious soft baked cookie with a tea, cofee, latte or cappuccino for £1.90 when you visit in store.
- Walking & Talking? Then call into LIDL for a Grab and Go tea or coffee with a pastry for just £1.20. We love the fact that the machine offers lattes, Americano, and even has an 'extra strong' coffee option.
- VIVO are serving BARISTA Coffee with lots of syrups to sweeten your latte or coffee favourite. Located beside the toilets and carpark access, it's perfect for a pick me up on your way in or out of the Centre.
- BURGER KING might be king of the flame grilled Whopper but they make a mean Espresso too. Call in the next time you are passing! Located on the entrance/exit at Francis Street.