Menswear Easter Style Edit
Male style edit
Your Easter style edit is here, and we've got loads of inspiration for you.
This year’s spring fashion trends are cool, trendy and comfortable! Meaning you can indulge in as many Easter eggs and hot cross buns as you like.
Male Spring fashion trends
- Relaxed/ distressed fashion (worn look or DIY effect for the cool, hip look) e.g. ripped knees and acid washes – easily found in Primark.
- Band tees- an all year-round staple but even more popular as festival season looms.
- White tees and sunglass – Slick - effortless but effective. – Burton
- Light weight parkas / bombers – practical for the temperamental UK weather but come in a range of styles – easily found in Dunnes or Primark.
- Loose suits – stylish but relaxed suits – could link with Mark and Spencer option of Buttercrane.
Update your daily wardrobe with the latest distressed fashion. Our stores have a range of ripped knee jeans and acid washed fabrics to suit everyone. Paired with a simple plain tee and some cool shades, and hey presto, you’ll instantly achieve the ultimate relaxed look that oozes style.
Don’t worry if you’ve got a special event to attend this Easter! Loose suits are on trend which means you can wear trousers and blazers for comfort. Visit Dunnes Stores or Marks and Spencer’s today to get suited and booted.
Let us know how you style your purchase by hash-tagging #ButtercraneEaster
Have an egg-cellent Easter and happy Shopping!