Facilities at Buttercrane Shopping Centre
- Buttercrane Centre provides over 1000 car parking spaces including 620 multi-storey spaces accessible by lifts
- Over 350 outside surface level spaces
- Disabled parking on each level
- Dedicated Parent and toddler spaces
- Open 8am – 6:30pm Monday,Tuesday and Saturday, 8am - 10pm Wednesday-Friday, 12pm - 7pm Sunday
- Conveniently accessed via Bridge Street and Francis Street entrances
- Parent & Child Parking Spaces
- Parenting Room/Baby Changing Facilities available within the centre.
- Sensory and Family room facilities, see gallery below.
- Pushchair friendly with shops all on one level
- GoTo Shopping Trollies available throughout the centre.
- Regular Mall events for all the family.
- Seasonal Entertainment
- Autism Friendly Shopping on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings, with reduced lighting levels, no mall music and limited PA announcements.
AccessibilityButtercrane is focused on improving the experience for disabled shoppers, and as such provide on site hire of mobility scooters, numerous disabled parking bays, disabled friendly toilets throughout the centre and a spacious mall with ample seating and rest areas.
For information on Shopmobilty services and charges please contact Shopmobilty at telephone 028 302 56062 or email email@example.comYou can also check out the http://shopmobilitynewry.com/ website for information
Dining & RefreshmentsButtercrane offers a number of excellent options whether grabbing lunch on the go, having a quick snack or relaxing with friends.
O’Briens Gourmet Sandwich Bar, Costa Coffee, M&S Café, Mood Food, Pancake Junction and Spar’s Express Hot Drinks, Sandwiches, Fruit and snacks for take out.
WiFiFor business or for pleasure, here at Buttercrane we understand how important it is to stay connected when out and about, which is why we have recently installed Wifi for our customers throughout the mall. So you can now stay connected when you are shopping in Buttercrane with Free WiFi Access.
To Access Free Wifi Scan for 'bitbuzz wifi' and connect. Launch your browser and you will be presented with the BitBuzz login screen (if not already registered you will need to create an account) Log in providing username and password and you should then be redirected to Buttercrane's homepage, from here you are free to browse internet, access Facebook, Twitter etc, Check In and connect with your friends. For security purposes access is limited to 20 mins per session.
There are also a number of other Free Wifi providers within the centre including Costa Coffee, O'Briens, CEX. If at any time you have difficulty accessing please contact Customer Services Desk who will be able to assist you.
BureauButtercrane Bureau conveniently located in the centre are renowned for consistently providing highly competitive Exchange Rates and are also agents for National Lottery. View Bureau info here.
ATM’s & Banking5 ATM’s Located throughout the centre as well as a local Halifax branch.
M&S Shop & CollectM&S popular Collect by Car service allows you to leave your bags in store while you continue to shop around the centre giving Buttercrane shoppers a more relaxed experience where you can collect your shopping by car when ready to leave.
Buttercrane Shopping Centre Sensory and Family Rooms
Our Shops All Stores