Competition Terms and Conditions
Buttercrane Shopping Centre regularly run social media competitions across various platforms. Listed below are general terms and conditions, although additional rules may apply:
- There is no entry fee for any entering any Buttercrane Shopping Centre social media competition.
- The winner of the competition will be selected at random unless otherwise specified in the competition post.
- Entry into the competition confirms acceptance of the competition entry rules.
- The judgers decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner of the competition must be able to collect the prize in person or designate a person to collect from Buttercrane Shopping Centre on their behalf.
- The winner must be willing to participate in all PR and promotions following the competition, including post competition photography.
- No entries to competitions will be accepted after the closing date.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Buttercrane Shopping Centre for entries received after the closing date.
- No cash value can be exchanged for the prize.
- All social media competitions that involve voting and (such as Buttercrane Babies, Face of Buttercrane Babies etc) that involve 'likes' to vote must come from a verified Facebook account. Any likes that are bought, and come from unverified accounts, will be deemed invalid and excluded/disqualified.
- Buttercrane Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of the competition without notice should any unforeseen occurrence arise.
- All entrants in this unlikely case will be notified and informed.
- All competition prizes must be redeemed within 3 months of the close of the competition date.