Win £5000 at Buttercrane this Christmas
Win £5000 at Buttercrane this Christmas – 25/11/2022
WIN £5000 at Buttercrane Centre this Christmas
Tis the season for giving and Buttercrane wants to make sure 2022 goes out with a bang with their great £5k giveaway!
Over the next five weeks, there are ten chances to win £500 Gift Card, helping you to have a merrier Christmas.
Think of it as a thank you for supporting local retailers.
To enter, all you have to do is spend £25 during one visit, purchased in any Buttercrane store or restaurant and present your receipt to our Help Desk. See full T&Cs below.
The 5k promotion runs from the 25th November to the 23rd December, with live draws each Friday – each winning £500 Gift Card to spend in any of our 50 + stores during 2023.
Buttercrane, here for you in the heart of the City.
Buttercrane £5,000 Promotion T&Cs
- Promotion runs 25th November 2022 to 23rd December 2022.
- To enter, customers can spend up to £25 in any Buttercrane store or restaurant (can be a combination) on the same day.
- On presentation of receipts to the Help Desk, they are entered into that week’s draw.
- Each Friday, two winners are given £500 Gift Card (25 Nov-23rd Dec).
- Entry is once only, not carried into subsequent weekly draws.
- Receipts for entry need to be validated by Customer Services team at the Help Desk.
- One entry per customer.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the Competition Terms & Conditions.
- The £5,000 prize fund will be distributed as 10 separate prizes of £500 Gift Cards. Winners are selected via five weekly draws (25/11, 2/12, 9/12, 16/12, 23/12).
- Winner will be notified by text and/or social media post.
- The weekly winner agrees to take part in publicity in relation to the competition as part of their acceptance of the prize.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Buttercrane Gift Cards are valid for use for 12 months from their issue date.
- Judge’s decision is final regarding all matters pertaining to the competition.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- No purchase necessary